Want to chat? 602-689-6171
1. ES 150 Bits, Saddle Fitting and Hoof Balance 4 credits
2. ES 320 The Business of Making Money with Horses 4 credits
3. ES 140 Equine Nutrition for Maximum Performance 4 credits
4. ES 270 Equine Reproduction 4 credits
5. ES 483 Equine Safety and Rescue 4 credits
6. ES 260 Health and Disease Management 4 credits
7. ES 330 Legal Aspects of Horse Management 4 credits
8. ES 310 Stable Management 4 credits
9. ES 290 Stallion Management 4 credits
10. ES 120 Understanding Equine Behavior Modification 4 credits
11. ES 490 Equine Studies Symposium (a comprehensive exam course) 6 credits
For information about general education classes provided by Breyer State Univerisity Click Here
Associate of Arts Equine Study Courses
Eleven equine study and eight general education courses are required for graduation.
The online curriculum offers an innovative approach to higher education. Enrollment is open and students may begin the program at any time. All courses are provided in online classrooms, with on-to-one faculty mentoring. Most of the courses require access to a horse.
Our online equine degree curriculum includes:
One time $150.00 enrollment fee for new students.
$400.00 per course. Equine Studies Symposium (ES 490) is $700.00.
Students may register and pay for one course at a time.
* Note: cost of tuition does not include cost of text books.
COURSE COMPLETION TIMES:
Equine courses have a completion deadline of one (1) year from the time of enrollment. The student may petition for an extension. Requests for extensions must be submitted in writing (email is accepted - firstname.lastname@example.org). Extension requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
General education classes provided by Breyer State University must be completed in 15 weeks.
Courses provided by Tallgrass Acupressure Institute must be completed in 90 days.
For More Information: email@example.com